Entering Freshman Awards
AMOUNT AND TERM OF AWARD:
$5,000 per academic year ($2,500 per semester) provided income to the fund is sufficient. A minimum of four awards will be presented annually.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR RECEIVING SCHOLARSHIP:
QUALIFICATIONS FOR MAINTAINING THE SCHOLARSHIP:
- Candidate must be a full-time student at ASU-Jonesboro.
- Candidate must be a resident of the state of Arkansas.
- Entering freshman must have a minimum ACT of 23 and high school GPA of 3.5.
- A separate scholarship application is required and must be submitted by December 5, 2014.
- Selection based on demonstrated leadership qualities in high school.
- Special consideration given to those students who are living on campus.
- Only complete applications submitted by the deadline will be considered.
To maintain the scholarship for the spring semester students must remain a full-time student in good standing and have a collegiate GPA of 3.25.
SELECTION MADE BY:
The scholarship committee of the Alumni Association will make selection. The Executive Director of the Alumni Association will provide final approval of the recipients.
Recipients may reapply each year as a currently enrolled student for the scholarship.
INCOMING FRESHMAN LICENSE2HOWLSCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Print, complete and mail the application to:
LP Scholarship Committee
ASU Alumni Association
P O Box 1990
State University AR 72467