Entering Freshman Awards
AMOUNT AND TERM OF AWARD:
$5,000 per academic year ($2,500 per semester) provided income to the fund is sufficient. A minimum of five awards will be presented annually.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR RECEIVING SCHOLARSHIP:
QUALIFICATIONS FOR MAINTAINING AND RENEWING THE SCHOLARSHIP:
- Candidate must be a full-time student at ASU-Jonesboro.
- Candidate must be a resident of the state of Arkansas.
- Entering freshman must have a minimum ACT of 23 and high school GPA of 3.5.
- A separate scholarship application is required and must be submitted by December 5, 2014.
- Selection based on demonstrated leadership qualities in high school.
- Special consideration given to those students who are living on campus.
- Only complete applications submitted by the deadline will be considered.
To maintain/renew the scholarship for the spring semester and next academic year, students must remain a full-time student in good standing, have a collegiate GPA of 3.25, and submit a short essay as directed by the Alumni Association in the fall of each year.
SELECTION MADE BY:
The scholarship committee of the Alumni Association will select recipients. The Executive Director of the Alumni Association will provide final approval.
INCOMING FRESHMAN LICENSE2HOWLSCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Print, complete and mail the application to:
LP Scholarship Committee
ASU Alumni Association
P O Box 1990
State University AR 72467