Currently Enrolled Students
AMOUNT AND TERM OF AWARD:
$5,000 per academic year ($2,500 per semester) provided income to the fund is sufficient.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR RECEIVING SCHOLARSHIP:
- Four awards of $5,000 each with a minimum of 30 hours.
- Four awards of $5,000 each with a minimum of 60 hours.
- Four awards of $5,000 each with a minimum of 90 hours.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR MAINTAINING THE SCHOLARSHIP:
- Candidate must be a full-time student at ASU-Jonesboro.
- Candidate must be a resident of the state of Arkansas.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25. An unofficial ASU transcript is required for verification.
- A separate scholarship application is required and must be submitted by February 1.
- Selection based on demonstrated leadership qualities or active involvement in university-sponsored activities or organizations on the ASU-Jonesboro campus.
- Special consideration given to those students who are living on campus.
- Only complete applications submitted by the deadline will be considered.
To maintain the scholarship for the spring semester students must remain a full-time student and continue to meet the selection criteria.
SELECTION MADE BY:
The scholarship committee of the ASU Alumni Association will make selection. The Executive Director of the ASU Alumni Association will provide final approval of the recipients.
Recipients may reapply for the scholarship and preference will be given to all previous year's recipients if they apply.
CURRENTLY ENROLLED STUDENTS LICENSE2HOWL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Print, complete and mail the application to:
LP Scholarship Committee
ASU Alumni Association
P O Box 1990
State University AR 72467